Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Serial Photographer

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

duminică, 23 mai 2010

In the year '39

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Photobucket

I am listening to this old Queen song and it made me realize that people are brave every single day just like sailors, sailing into the unknown!
I dosn't matter who or what you are, beacause fear is probably one of the last undiscriminating things left, and to be brave is to accept our fears, applaud them and always keeps them in mind!
Now as the song is coming to the end I leave you with this:

All your letters in the sand
Cannot heal me like your hand,
For my life
Still ahead.
Pity me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Persoane interesate

Despre mine

Fotografia mea
I am like a skyscraper to ants, so it's my duty to make them feel amazed